A Gazan family doing iftar next to a bombed house.
Mainstream media is never going to show what goes on in our muslim countries, lets reblog to such an extent that it gets spread just as much and has more of an effect than the controlled biased cowardly media InshaAllah
Reblog if u have a heart and care about the atrocities our brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and children are facing.
"I was so sentimental about you I’d break any one’s heart for you. My, I was a damned fool. I broke my own heart, too. It’s broken and gone. Everything I believe in and everything I cared about I left for you because you were so wonderful and you loved me so much that love was all that mattered. Love was the greatest thing, wasn’t it?"
Pretty In Pink (1986)
Look for people that will have sincere conversations with you at 8 AM, or 2 PM, or whatever time that is not marked by emotional and intellectual vacancy. Look for people that make room for you during the times their minds, bodies and souls are busy and not just when they are lonely or driven by their selfish needs.
(Source: emaaanc, via shemspenguin)
10 Movies This Child of the ’80s Wants Her Kids to Learn From - source (Huffington Post)
1. Each of us is a brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess and a criminal. (The Breakfast Club)
2. The world is full of guys. Don’t be a guy; be a man. (Say Anything)
3. Your mom and dad were young and clueless and angst-ridden once, too. (Back to the Future)
4. Sometimes awesome people might “live to like you,” and you might not feel the same way. That’s OK. (Pretty in Pink)
5. No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world. (Dead Poets Society)
6. Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. (Ferris Bueller’s Day Off)
7. Say “bless you” when someone sneezes. (Singles)
8. We are all Goonies. (The Goonies)
9. I’ll be right here. (E.T.: The Extraterrestrial)
10. Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line. (The Princess Bride)
it took me time to realize that the sky changes just as quickly as i do so i’m sorry for everything